torsdag 9 augusti 2018

Laws of the Dungeon: Alternative swing damage

After reading this old post about reducing swing damage to make for less deadly hand to hand combat aswell as more viable thrusting weapon options and less need for armour in the DR 10-15 range for tanks to not get one-shotted by big guys I've been thinking alot about introducing them in my game as a houserule. At first I though it was going to be a lot of work but then I found out it is already included in Gurps Character Sheet as an option which is awesome. Now I only need to explain the change to the players and adjust their Character Sheets to account for the cheaper ST-increases.

Said and done, it was less work than I first thought, now it only needs some playtesting to see if it makes the cut as a new houserule for future fantasy scenarios and campaigns aswell.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar