söndag 15 juli 2018

Go Figure: Additional work on Goblins, Hobgoblins and Cave Troll done

Vacation at home leaves some time for painting, and my neighbor has lent me his box of Vallejo Model Colours which he can claim back any day so I'm under pressure to use it as much as possible before that happens which equals some pretty productive miniature painting days. =)


 This is the pack of Hobgoblins I ordered from Otherworld Miniatures a couple of weeks ago, they turned out ok I think. Had a little problem with placing the eyes but otherwise it went fine.


They I had my first try on a big guy, this Reaper Miniatures Cave Troll. I basically followed this guide to great effect and then made some halfasset highlighting on top which in hindsight was really unneccessary.





 So this is basically what I've finished this far. I hope I will have time to do a couple more before going out of town in a few days.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar