måndag 9 april 2018

Dungeon Lifehacks: My tactical hex-board


Last session I finally got to try out an idea I've been thinking about for a long time. The idea is pretty straightforward. Tape together four A4-sheets of hexpaper (or squares for that matter if you're bent that way) and put a thick plexiglass-sheet on top. If you have access to A3 or A2-paper that would be even better. Then whenever it's time for battle you can just use whiteboard markers to outline walls and doors, later on I hope to get my hands on some props aswell to fill the rooms with aswell as put some paint on the monsters. And later later on, when I have my own hobbyroom and my kids are big enough to help me out, this might be an option. =)

It worked surprisingly well, using a more permanent marker than whiteboard works aswell but then you need a solvent to clean it after each battle is finished.

The battleboard in action! In the background there's a sheet for keeping track of armour and injuries that will be the subject of a future Dungeon Lifehacks-post

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar